Make your own bracelet with this complete kit.
Includes detailed instructions to make your choice of two braid patterns.
- Four strands of 0.40 mm tin thread (pewter and 4% silver)
- Reindeer leather in your choice of 11 colors
- ~7 ½” X ¾” base
- small strip for button shank
- assembled leather and synthetic sinew button loop
- #9 or #7 sharp needle
- #7 or #5 Leather/glover needle
- Synthetic sinew
- Reindeer antler button
- You will need
- Rubber cement
- Measuring tape
- Clamp or clipboard
- Paper clip
Available in two sizes: Standard – fits up to 7.5″ and Extra Large (XL) – fits up to 10″
Already made this all tin kit? Order a refill – includes everything but instructions and needles.
- Shipping and handling will be calculated in the PayPal shopping cart.
- International buyers are responsible for taxes or custom duties, if any, and assume all risks in case of lost packages.
- Questions? Contact us!