Make your own bracelet with this complete kit.
Includes detailed instructions to make your choice of two base braid patterns that can be varied by how the leather cord and tin threads are combined.
- Three strands of 0.40 mm tin thread (pewter and 4% silver)
- One leather cord in your choice of 9 colors
- Reindeer leather in your choice of 11 colors
- ~7 ½” X ¾” base strip
- small strip for button shank
- assembled leather and synthetic sinew button loop
- #9 or #7 sharp needle
- #7 or #5 Leather/glover needle
- Synthetic sinew
- Reindeer antler button
- You will need
- Rubber cement
- Measuring tape
- Clamp or clipboard
- Paper clip
Available cord colors
Already made this tin and leather kit? Order a refill – includes everything but instructions and needles.
- Shipping and handling will be calculated in the PayPal shopping cart.
- International buyers are responsible for taxes or custom duties, if any, and assume all risks in case of lost packages.
- Questions? Contact us!